Find out about all upcoming Ticketsolve events including Ticketsolve Academies, in-person workshops, partner events and more.
We're excited to announce that Team Ticketsolve is again hitting the road for our regional workshops!
These workshops offer a great way to gain valuable insights into the Ticketsolve system. Throughout the day, we will delve into helpful tips and tricks to help you become a Ticketsolving pro, share a sneak peek at upcoming features, and discuss our longer-term product roadmap. Plus, these workshops are a good opportunity to connect with fellow Ticketsolve users and exchange ideas and knowledge.
We will kick off each day at 10am with some tea, coffee and catching up. The workshops will start at 10:30am and we'll wrap up the day around 3.30pm. There's no cost to attend the workshops and we'll be providing lunch. You're welcome to bring as many Ticketsolve users from your organisation as you like - the more the merrier!
ENGLAND, SCOTLAND & WALES
- Manchester: Tuesday 5th September, Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel
- Barnard Castle: Wednesday 6th September, The Morritt Hotel
- Carmarthenshire: Thursday 7th September, Carmarthenshire Theatres - Ffwrnes
- Glasgow: Tuesday 12th September, CCA Glasgow
- London: Thursday 14th September, The London Irish Centre
- Leicester: Wednesday 20th September, Attenborough Arts Centre
- Portsmouth: Wednesday 27th September, New Theatre Royal
IRELAND & NORTHERN IRELAND
- Omagh: Wednesday 13th September, Strule Arts Centre
- Cork: Tuesday 19th September, The Everyman
- Galway: Thursday 21st September, Town Hall Theatre
- Dublin: Tuesday 26th September, Samuel Beckett Theatre, Trinity College
- Belfast: Thursday 28th September, Crescent Arts Centre
Missed an Academy?
You can catch up on past Academy sessions on demand in our Resources section of the Help Centre.
(Credit: AMA https://www.a-m-a.co.uk/digital-marketing-day/)
AMA Digital Marketing Day: The Future is Here
Date & time: 16th November 2023
We're excited to be attending the AMA's Digital Marketing Day 2023 and would love to see you there!
The term ‘digital marketing’ already covers a huge range of our tasks across a wide variety of platforms. With almost daily reports in the media about the rise of machine technology, it feels like the scope of our roles will go on expanding just to keep up with the speed of changes in the digital landscape. So how can we harness the power of the future now, in a way that works for us and our organisations?
Which of our existing skills should we be honing, how do we get the most from the platforms we already use, what new technologies should we embrace and what do we treat with a healthy dose of scepticism?
Digital Marketing Day 2023 — The Future is Here will explore these questions and more, putting our audiences at the centre of our approach to help you future-proof your organisation and your career.