In this article, we are going to look at Customer Campaigns. In Ticketsolve, you can create a Campaign, then using Your Reports, add Customers to that Campaign. This Campaign becomes a Filter which you can use to create specific Reports.
For example, you can create an Autumn Brochure Campaign and quickly and easily add customers to the campaign - perhaps with specific filters like 'opted in for mail'. Then only customers who have opted in for post will be included in the campaign.
During and after your campaign, you can then use the Campaign as a specific filter when creating a report in Your Reports. With this type of filter you can critically assess a campaign's success or even omit customers within a specific campaign from a report.
Create a Campaign
To create a Campaign, go to Customers > Customer Campaigns.
Click the Add New + button.
1. Give your campaign a name.
2. Set Active customer campaign? toggle on (blue).
3. Add a Description (optional). Adding a summary of the campaign and who you are targeting is good practice so everyone on your team can quickly see what the campaign was for.
4. Click Add to save.
Adding Customers to the Campaign
Once a Campaign is created you need to add Customers to the Campaign to target. To do this, you first need to create a Report in Your Reports. Ticketsolve's Your Reports allows you to create customised reports based on ticket sales, product sales, and customer data allowing you to slice and dice your data depending on what data you want to report on. To begin:
Go to Reports > Your Reports and follow the steps in our How to use Your Reports article to create a new Your Report.
Once you have created a Report with the filters for your campaign:
1. Click the button with 3 dots in the top right corner of the screen (next to Configure report).
2. Choose Manage customers from the menu.
3. Click on the Campaigns tab in the pop-up.
4. Select the Campaign to add customers to, from the Campaigns list.
5. Click the Save button.
Using the Campaign as a Filter in Your Reports
Now you can use the Campaign as a Filter in Your Reports.
1. Click the Add New button to add a Filter.
2. Search and select "customers in campaign" using the search box.
3. You will now see a list of Campaigns that you can add or exclude from your report. You can also use keywords to search for the campaign you need using the the search box.
4. Click the + icon next to the Campaign you want to include (Inc column) or exclude (Exc.) in the report.
5. Click Save.
Now you have a report with the specific filters for your campaign and all the customers within that campaign.